How to Know When Its Time for a Furnace Repair
In Abilene you depend on your furnace to keep you comfortable throughout the winter. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your furnace, you could be preparing for furnace repair visit in the near future. Simply put, you probably have a dirty air filter, which can block air flow and impact your furnace’s execution. It could even cause issues with your furnace’s limit switch, which works furnace operation.
There are a few other reasons you may call for a furnace repair. We’ve collected some symptoms for you to look for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump maintenance, the better. Call in a professional, like Abilene Air-Tech Inc, if you notice any of these indicators:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it working enough? Is it working all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem tired? Signs related to your blower could suggest a slight problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you turning up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cool? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It could be that your furnace is too little for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, among other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts running at top volume or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be trouble.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to meddle with this one. If you smell gas, turn off your furnace at once and turn off its gas supply. Stay clear from lighting matches or changing on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company looks at it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Usually this is a blocked condensation line. This could require both plumbing and HVAC professionals to fix.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is rising, but your usage is not, there could be a number of problems. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these signs, you’ll know when you need to setup furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Abilene Air-Tech Inc at (325) 692-5850 when you need to setup repairs or annual maintenance.
Why HVAC Is a Good Career Choice: What Youll Do as a Technician and How Much Youll Make
If you want a fulfilling, successful career, look no further than heating, ventilation and air conditioning. HVAC is...Keep Reading
What New Furnace Efficiency Standards Mean for You in 2023
Did you know more than half of your home’s energy costs are related to heating and cooling? That...Keep Reading