Furnace Service and More: 5 Ways to Take On Heating Costs in Abilene
There’s no getting around the changing weather in Abilene, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to think about annual furnace service as well, but possibly not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in a number shapes and forms, including:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners only associate furnace service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up done can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly heating bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Changing the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees can help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, swapping furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Abilene Air-Tech Inc pro stops by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping reduce your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Abilene. Whether you’re calling to set up annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is right for your system, give the team at Abilene Air-Tech Inc a call at (325) 692-5850 to start saving a little more today.
Why HVAC Is a Good Career Choice: What Youll Do as a Technician and How Much Youll Make
If you want a fulfilling, successful career, look no further than heating, ventilation and air conditioning. HVAC is...Keep Reading
What New Furnace Efficiency Standards Mean for You in 2023
Did you know more than half of your home’s energy costs are related to heating and cooling? That...Keep Reading